Wednesday, December 10, 2008

wow. i really don't care for my sister's ways.

my mom is sick again. blood coming from her like she's got her period and uh, she's 72? obviously, something is wrong. so i call and throw a fit like only i can, and my sister says she'll take her to the hospital. they go. they have to wait. they leave. this is the message i got from my niece a few minutes ago:

i was gonna call you this morning, im trying to get the christmas tree up and i had my headphones on which is probably why no one answered the phone.
but superwoman, boof and kristin took perkins to the hospital last night and were gone for almost 2 hours and then decide to come home and tell us that it was too long of a wait so they left... im assuming they went to eat somewhere cause jamie cant go anywhere without eating. and then your STUPID sister decided to wait until 10 this morning to call the doctor, and they couldnt get her an appointment today, so now theyre "going back to the hospital when kristin gets out of work," which isnt until 4.

this was my response:

gram should just punch her in the throat with her walker.

i hope she does. my mom is damn upset because she doesn't feel well, and now she has to wait AGAIN? i swear, if i have to go home to dismember people, i will.

No comments: